Reproduced below is a scan of the original located in Box 18, Folder 5, No. 28, MSS 1534; Papers of Granville Stuart, 1851 - 1957; 20th and 21st Century Western and Mormon Americana; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. It's presented by their permission.
We can identify two buildings. Close in on the right is the James Stuart mill, shortly before startup, with a large quantity of cordwood next to the building. The small cabin between Camp Creek and Broadway, on the left, with a door facing up Camp Creek, is the cabin of the discoverer of the district, Hector Horton, as known by a description of the cabin given years later by Sandbar Brown. Perhaps the tiny figure standing to it's left is Horton himself :)